Avocado-Cumin Sour Cream
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- Stir together 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream; 1 avocado, mashed; 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro; 1 Tbsp. lime juice; 1/2 tsp. ground cumin; and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with tortilla chips, vegetable chips, or cherry tomatoes.
- Note: Can be made up to two days in advance.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers