- 1 (32 slices total) large baguette, cut into 1/2-inch diagonal slices
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 oil-packed anchovies, drained
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Hass avocados, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
How to Make It
Preheat the oven to 350°. Brush the baguette slices with olive oil and arrange them on 2 baking sheets. Bake the baguette slices for about 8 minutes, until they are lightly browned and just crisp.
Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the parsley leaves, garlic, anchovies and the 3/4 cup of olive oil and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Top the baguette toasts with the avocado slices and arrange on 2 platters. For Kids Sprinkle salt on the crostini on one platter. Serve. For Adults Drizzle the parsley pesto over the crostini on the other platter. Serve.