Mix up your shrimp platter and set out Avocado Cream to serve alongside this traditional appetizer.
This recipe goes with Contemporary Shrimp Cocktail
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 large avocado
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon loosely packed lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 green onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scoop pulp from avocado into a medium bowl, and mash until very smooth. Stir in sour cream, dill, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and minced green onion. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 1 day. Stir well before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers