The avocado cream was nothing special. It needs to be tweaked to be a really good recipe. It was very bland; I think plain avocado with a bit of salt would've tasted better than this creamy mixture. It needs a kick.
This Avocado Cream recipe is the perfect compliment to tacos, fajitas, even tortilla soup.
This recipe goes with Chicken Quesadillas with Fruit Salsa and Avocado Cream
Yield: 1 1/3 cups
- 1 peeled medium avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place first 3 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Spoon pureed mixture into a small bowl; stir in cilantro. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This