Avocado & Corn Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 whole(s) Avocados Diced
- 1 & 1/2 cup(s) Corn Previously Cooked
- 1/4 cup(s) Cilantro Finely Diced
- 1/2 a whole(s) Red Onion Finely Diced
- 1/2 a whole(s) Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 cup(s) Black Beans (optional) previously cooked
- Prepare and combine all ingredients season to your preference stir together enjoy! Use it to top everything to your liking such as soups etc!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chuckyd22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado & Corn Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads