- 6 small ears fresh corn
- 2 poblano peppers
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 small GENUINE CALIFORNIA AVOCADOS, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium-size purple onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Coat corn and peppers with cooking spray.
Grill corn and peppers, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes or until vegetables are lightly charred, turning occasionally. Cool slightly.
Cut corn kernels from cobs. Remove stems and seeds from roasted peppers, and coarsely chop.
Stir together olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add corn, chopped pepper, avocado, onion, and cilantro, tossing gently to coat.