Avocado Citrus Salad
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted (optional)
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients; set dressing aside.
- Place greens in a large bowl. Add oranges and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This