Avocado Citrus Salad
For a complete meal, top with grilled chicken strips or chunks of canned albacore tuna.
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted (optional)
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients; set dressing aside.
- Place greens in a large bowl. Add oranges and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note