Avocado Chicken Stir-Fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cup(s) snow peas
- 4 bunch(es) green onions
- 2 avocado
- 1. In a bowl, stir together the chicken broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and garlic until the cornstarch is smooth, and set aside.
- 2. Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering, and cook and stir the chicken until cooked through and no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside. Place the snow peas into the hot wok, and cook and stir until bright green and still crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and green onions, and toss with the snow peas in the hot oil until the mushrooms are tender and have given up their juice, about 5 minutes. Pour off excess juices, if any.
- 3. Return the chicken to the wok, and stir briefly over medium heat to combine with the cooked vegetables. Stir the reserved sauce ingredients to recombine, if needed, and add to the wok. Gently stir in the avocado, and let the mixture bubble until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Stir gently to coat everything in sauce, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by phenix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes