Avocado Chicken Rice Salad
Nice recipe for a shower or book club. It can be mulipled easily and works well for large buffet.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Chicken/Rice Mixture
- 3 cup(s) white rice
- 3 cup(s) chicken breasts boiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions chopped
- Dressing Mixture
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 avocado mashed
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley fresh and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- Final Additions
- 1/2 to 1 1/2 avocado diced (amount as you prefer)
- salt and pepper to taste to taste
- 1 hour before serving
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing, cover and set in refrigerator.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken and rice mixture, cover and refrigerate.
- 30 minutes before serving
- 1. Add dressing to chicken mixture. You may need to add more mayo to maintain moisture.
- 2. Season to taste.
- 3. Fold in diced avocado
- 4. Return covered to refrigerator.
- Serve chilled on a bed of lettuce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qabowman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note