Avocado Chicken Rice Salad
Community Recipe from
- Chicken/Rice Mixture
- 3 cup(s) white rice
- 3 cup(s) chicken breasts boiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions chopped
- Dressing Mixture
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 avocado mashed
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley fresh and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- Final Additions
- 1/2 to 1 1/2 avocado diced (amount as you prefer)
- salt and pepper to taste to taste
- 1 hour before serving
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing, cover and set in refrigerator.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken and rice mixture, cover and refrigerate.
- 30 minutes before serving
- 1. Add dressing to chicken mixture. You may need to add more mayo to maintain moisture.
- 2. Season to taste.
- 3. Fold in diced avocado
- 4. Return covered to refrigerator.
- Serve chilled on a bed of lettuce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qabowman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note