Avocado Celery Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Medium sized ripe Avocados Cubed
- 3/4 cup(s) Celery Diced
- 1/8 cup(s) Yellow onion Diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- put avocado, celery and onion in bowl. Pour over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, lightly salt and pepper, toss and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pepshome and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes