More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Cut avocados in half. Scoop pulp into a food processor or blender.
- Add lime juice and next 4 ingredients; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. With processor running, pour oil in a slow, steady stream through food chute; process until smooth. Chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note