Hey everyone, have made this salsa twice already, and just gave it to my friend to make for a potluck. Wow is it good. Eventhough it's mostly from a cans, but the flavors really work well together! You all must try it-it's really good with a good bag of quality mexican chips. make sure you put everything it ask for, don't skimp.
Avocado-Black Bean Salsa
People love this highly flavored, not too spicy dip. To make ahead, combine all ingredients except the avocado. Cover and chill, and then gently stir in the freshly diced avocado just before serving.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed, or fresh corn kernels (1 ear)
- 1 (14.4-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced canned chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 avocados, diced
- Tortilla chips
- Combine first 10 ingredients, stirring until well blended. Fold in avocado, and serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note