Avocado Béarnaise Sauce
This delicious homemade béarnaise sauce features chopped avocados for a creamy texture and incredibly rich flavor. It matches perfectly with beef tenderloin.
This recipe goes with Beef Tenderloin With Avocado Béarnaise Sauce
- 4 large shallots, diced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 4 small GENUINE CALIFORNIA AVOCADOS, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Cool.
- Process reduced mixture, avocado, and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Chill up to 2 days, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note