This is delicious! I reduced the mayo and bacon,& mashed the whole avocado into the tuna salad.Used fontina.Will definitely make again. Served with taboule.
Open-Faced Avocado-Bacon Tuna Melt
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 264
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 11.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 29.4g
- Carbohydrate: 11.1g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 514mg
- Calcium: 269mg
- 1 (12-ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and halved
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 (0.74-ounce) slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese (such as Sargento)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon tuna mixture evenly over toasted bread slices. Top tuna mixture evenly with bacon, avocado, and cheese. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with: Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This