Avocado and apple chicken salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken or turkey diced
- 1 cup(s) sweet red apple diced
- 1/2 cup(s) celery sliced thin
- 1/4 cup(s) lightly toasted pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) italian parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) mint chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) avocado diced
- 4 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, apple, celery, pecans, parsley, onion, mint, jalapeño pepper (if desired), salt, lemon juice, and oil; stir. Add the avocado; toss gently until all the ingredients are combined, leaving some diced avocado visible while mashing some. Serve over the mixed greens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PenForHire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado and apple chicken salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads