- 1/3 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 cup(s) halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2 medium avacados, halved and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, red onion, avacados, gently stirring to coat. Serve over shredded romaine lettuce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KKirby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note