Autumn Tilapia Skillet
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) onion halved and sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) carrot strips 1/4 x 1/4 x 2 in
- 4 tilapia fillets thawed (4 oz each)
- 1 large tomato cored and cut into thin wedges
- 1. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and carrot. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Meanwhile, sprinkle fish lightly with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Add tomatoes and 2 tablespoons water or white wine to skillet. Top with fillets. Cover. Cook over medium-low heat 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily at thickest part.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jacmonty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Autumn Tilapia Skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes