Photo: Robbie Caponetto
Yield: Makes 1 serving
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons rye whiskey
- 1 tablespoon amaro bitter liqueur (such as Averna)
- 1 tablespoon amaro herbal liqueur (such as Amaro Nonino)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash of maple bitters (such as Urban Moonshine)
- Dash of orange bitters
- 1 (3-inch) orange peel
- 2 whole cloves
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds).
- 2. Strain into a 10-oz. glass filled with ice cubes. Twist orange peel over drink to release essential oils, and rub peel over glass rim. Insert cloves into peel, and add to drink.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic