I agree with the others and also use pecans. I didn't have blue cheese this time but did have feta crumbles--works just fine. This salad has been a hit for several years!!
Autumn Salad With Maple-Cider Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 ripe Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- Sugared Curried Walnuts
- Maple-Cider Vinaigrette
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with Maple-Cider Vinaigrette, gently tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings