One of my absolute favorite salads! A friend brought this over to our house and I had to have the recipe. Then I served this at Thanksgiving and family wanted the recipe too - that tells you how great it is!
Autumn Salad With Maple-Cider Vinaigrette
Place pear in a paper sack to speed ripening. The dressing and nuts can be made ahead.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 ripe Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- Sugared Curried Walnuts
- Maple-Cider Vinaigrette
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with Maple-Cider Vinaigrette, gently tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings