Autumn Potato Gratin (Rachael Ray recipe)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) Mixed baby potatoes such as Red Bliss, Peruvian Purples & Fingerlings
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream plus some to cover
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 sprig(s) thyme, fresh chopped
- 2 sprig(s) sage, fresh chopped
- 2 sprig(s) rosemary, fresh chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic cracked
- 1 pinch(s) salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Halve the potatoes and toss them into a large baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, put the cream, butter, herbs, and garlic in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, to infuse the cream with flavor. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the hot cream mixture through a strainer over the potatoes, (discard the herbs and garlic), if there is not enough cream to go 3/4 of the way up the potatoes then pour some additional cream on top to make up the difference. Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the top. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through and top begins to brown. Cover and keep warm until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Janburg1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Autumn Potato Gratin (Rachael Ray recipe) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables