Autumn Pork Tenderloin
Marinate: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup(s) apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- • Rub salt and pepper over pork. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add apple juice. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- • Drain and discard apple juice. Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Combine the pie filling, raisins, pecans and cinnamon; spoon over pork.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note