Autumn Mushroom Risotto Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) leeks chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) arborio rice
- 4 cup(s) beef broth
- 4 cup(s) mushroom broth
- 12 ounce(s) baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 8 ounce(s) shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 4 cup(s) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) dry sherry
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano freshly grated
- 1.Heat oil in large skillet. Saute onions & leeks until translucent. Add mushrooms and saute until mushrooms release their juices. Add rice and saute 2 minutes more.
- 2.Place the broths in a large soup pot and bring to a simmer. Stir in sauteed mixture, bringing to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until rice is al dente. About 20 minutes. Add sherry and baby spinach. Cook covered another 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted. If soup is too thick, ladle in some extra broth or hot water. Ladle into bowls and top with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Autumn Mushroom Risotto Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews