The perfect drink to welcome the cool weather. Not too sweet or tangy. I would make the full amount when hosting a party because I could see this disappearing fast. This was also great for my throat with having a cold. I garnished my cup with the cinnamon stick, lemon slice, and orange slice. Yummy! Check out my blog at www.pretendchef.wordpress.com
Autumn Harvest Punch
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 36 whole cloves
- 2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 quart orange juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup rum or 2 tablespoons rum flavoring
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes. Remove and discard spices.
- Add cranberry juice cocktail and remaining ingredients, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note