The perfect drink to welcome the cool weather. Not too sweet or tangy. I would make the full amount when hosting a party because I could see this disappearing fast. This was also great for my throat with having a cold. I garnished my cup with the cinnamon stick, lemon slice, and orange slice. Yummy! Check out my blog at www.pretendchef.wordpress.com
Autumn Harvest Punch
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 36 whole cloves
- 2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 quart orange juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup rum or 2 tablespoons rum flavoring
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes. Remove and discard spices.
- Add cranberry juice cocktail and remaining ingredients, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages