Autumn Chopped Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6-8 cup(s) Romaine Lettuce chopped
- 2 Medium Pears
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 8 slice(s) thick cut bacon crisp-cooked and chopped
- 4-6 ounce(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1 bottle(s) Poppy Seed Salad Dressing (Marzetti)
- 1 bottle(s) Balsamic Vinaigrette (Newman's Own)
- In a large bowl or on a large platter combine lettuce, pears, cranberries, pecans, bacon and feta cheese. Drizzle generously with poppy seed dressing followed by balsamic.(70% poppy seed, %30 balsamic) (you can also opt to mix the dressing prior).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Autumn Chopped Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes