Autumn Chopped Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 pears chopped
- 1 cup(s) cranberries dried
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 8 slice(s) bacon crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounce(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 2 ounce(s) T. Marzetti Poppy Seed Dressing
- 6 ounce(s) Newman's Own Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
- On a large platter, combine the lettuce, pears, cranberries, pecans, bacon and feta cheese. Drizzle generously with poppy seed dressing, followed by some of the balsamic vinaigrette. (I would estimate that I used about a cup of dressing: 70 percent poppy seed dressing and 30 percent balsamic vinaigrette) If you prefer your salad to have more dressing, feel free to experiment with the combination.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by littleredmandy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Autumn Chopped Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads