Autumn Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped and shredded
- 1 cup(s) seedless red graped sliced
- 3 celery ribs chopped
- 1 medium size red delicious apple chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) shelled pecan halves toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- lettuce leaves (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill. Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Autumn Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes