Austrian Cheese Spread with Pumpkin Seed Oil
Photo: Michael Turek
Pumpkin seed oil from southern Austria gives this spread its nutty flavor.
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
More From Food & Wine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds, 2 tablespoons finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Blend the cream cheese with the chopped pumpkin seeds, the pumpkin seed oil and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Top with the whole pumpkin seeds and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note