Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) bacon cut in half
- 4 piece(s) boneless skinless chicken
- 2 cup(s) colby/jack cheese mix
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) dry onion flakes
- 1 cup(s) fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayo
- 1/4 cup(s) mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Sprinkle and rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayo and dried onion flakes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the skillet and saute for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned. Move chicken to a 913 pan.
- Apply the honey mustard to each breast, then layer with mushrooms, bacon, and shredded cheese.Serve with honey mustard sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lilmckred and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note