So easy and absolutely wonderful.
Aunt Suzi's Brisket
Yield: 6 servings
- 3/4 cup firmly packed DOMINO Dark Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 to 3/4 (1.4-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle beer
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) BEEF Brisket
- 15 small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds baby carrots
- Preheat oven to 325°. Stir together first 4 ingredients; gently stir in beer.
- Place brisket, fat side up, in a large Dutch oven or roasting pan; pierce several times with a fork. Arrange potatoes and carrots evenly around brisket; then pour beer mixture evenly over brisket, potatoes, and carrots.
- Bake, covered, at 325° for 3 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with sauce. Remove from oven, and let brisket stand in pan, uncovered, 20 minutes. Remove brisket from pan, and cut into slices. Return slices to pan with potatoes and carrots.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes