Aunt Liz's Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Chicken/spaghetti casserole-Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup(s) uncooked spaghetti noodles broken into 2-inch
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) peper
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Send To Mobile
- Save Recipe
- Add to Menu
- Add to Shopping List
- .2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast $
- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti noodles, broken into 2-inch pieces (about 7 ounces) $
- 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices celery $
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper $
- 1 cup chopped onion $
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt $
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper $
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed 30% reduced-sodium 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooking spray $
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided $
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine broth, salt, pepper, and soup in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add soup mixture to chicken mixture; toss. Divide mixture evenly between 2 (8-inch) square or (2-quart) baking dishes coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over each casserole. Cover with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanaMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note