There isn't a family member that doesn't love this soup. Quick and easy and delicious.
Aunt Lil's Zucchini Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Onion (small) Finely chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic Finely chopped
- 48 ounce(s) Chicken Broth
- 4 tablespoon(s) Whole Grain Rice
- 2 whole(s) Zucchini's Grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 Egg whipped
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- Saute the onion and garlic in a little 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil until onions are translucent.
- Add Chicken Broth and Rice - bring to a boil and simmer with cover on for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and add the zucchini. Cook for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Slowly add egg and stir soup constantly until egg is cooked - about a couple of minutes (egg resembles egg drop soup consistency).
- Add Parsley and Parmesan Cheese. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Seve with crusty bread..... Yummmmm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by debbierico and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note