There isn't a family member that doesn't love this soup. Quick and easy and delicious.
Aunt Lil's Zucchini Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Onion (small) Finely chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic Finely chopped
- 48 ounce(s) Chicken Broth
- 4 tablespoon(s) Whole Grain Rice
- 2 whole(s) Zucchini's Grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 Egg whipped
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- Saute the onion and garlic in a little 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil until onions are translucent.
- Add Chicken Broth and Rice - bring to a boil and simmer with cover on for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and add the zucchini. Cook for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Slowly add egg and stir soup constantly until egg is cooked - about a couple of minutes (egg resembles egg drop soup consistency).
- Add Parsley and Parmesan Cheese. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Seve with crusty bread..... Yummmmm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by debbierico and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes