Aunt Jo's Sugar Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) crisco
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla or almond extract
- 3 1/2 cup(s) cake flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 8 oz package(s) cream cheese
- 4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Cut frosting recipe in 1/2 if only cooking 1 batch of cookies.
- Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, beat well. Mix in cream and vanilla. Sift flour and baking powder together, add to cream mixture. Chill dough 1 to 2 hours. Roll out 1/8 to 1/4" thick. Bake at 375 degrees, 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool cookies.
- For frosting cream butter, cream cheese, and gradually add sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes