Almost as good as the discontinued mix, be sure to use the dark buckwheat flour
Aunt Jemima Buckwheat pancakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Aunt Jemima Original Pancake mix
- 1/3 cup(s) Dark buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Aunt Jemima Original pancake mix and buckwheat flour. I’ve listed the recipe below for you:
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Aunt Jemima Original pancake mix
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) buckwheat flour (purchase dark flour)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- Stir dry ingredients together and add milk and egg as per package instructions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by doherty757 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Aunt Jemima Buckwheat pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch