Aunt Hannah's Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1)Cream butter and sugar together until smooth.2)Add egg yolk and beat until light.3)Stir in flour.4)Add cream and vanilla,beating until you have a stiff but workable dough.5)Divide dough into 36 portions.6)Roll each into a ball.7)Place on ungreased cookie sheets.8)Bake at 375`f for 10 to 12 minutes,or until just barely browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes