Aunt Hannah's Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1)Cream butter and sugar together until smooth.2)Add egg yolk and beat until light.3)Stir in flour.4)Add cream and vanilla,beating until you have a stiff but workable dough.5)Divide dough into 36 portions.6)Roll each into a ball.7)Place on ungreased cookie sheets.8)Bake at 375`f for 10 to 12 minutes,or until just barely browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note