Aunt Hannah's Cookies
Tips-1)Store cookies in an airtight container in a cool place for several weeks,or freeze for longer storage.2)For variety,roll baked cookies in powdered sugar.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1)Cream butter and sugar together until smooth.2)Add egg yolk and beat until light.3)Stir in flour.4)Add cream and vanilla,beating until you have a stiff but workable dough.5)Divide dough into 36 portions.6)Roll each into a ball.7)Place on ungreased cookie sheets.8)Bake at 375`f for 10 to 12 minutes,or until just barely browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note