- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Line a shallow 9x13 inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine all meatloaf ingredients in large bowl and mix lightly until throughly combined.
- Place mixture in middle of prepared baking pan and form into a 9x5 inch oval loaf.
- Make an indentation along top center of loaf.
-In a small bowl, whisk together all topping ingredients until well combined.
- Cover meatloaf completely with topping.
- Bake, uncovered for about 1 1/4 hours or until meat is no longer pink and reads 160 degrees F on a thermometer.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
Go to full version of