Aunt Bill's Brown Candy Regular Oven Recipe
Great Candy! Especially For The Holidays!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) butter or margarine
- 1 can(s) lg pet milk
- 3/4 cup(s) dark karo
- 7 cup(s) white sugar
- 3 cup(s) pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Combine first 4 Ingredients in deep pan or dutch oven pan.
- Bake 3 hrs at 275 degrees without cover.
- Stir once each hr.
- Cool 1 hr.
- Beat 10 minutes with electric mixer.
- Add Vanilla and Pecans.
- Pour into Buttered pan, dish or cookie sheet.
- Let Candy set up, then cut into pieces.
- Candy may not set up in humid conditions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by villagegirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note