Aunt Bill's Brown Candy Regular Oven Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) butter or margarine
- 1 can(s) lg pet milk
- 3/4 cup(s) dark karo
- 7 cup(s) white sugar
- 3 cup(s) pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Combine first 4 Ingredients in deep pan or dutch oven pan.
- Bake 3 hrs at 275 degrees without cover.
- Stir once each hr.
- Cool 1 hr.
- Beat 10 minutes with electric mixer.
- Add Vanilla and Pecans.
- Pour into Buttered pan, dish or cookie sheet.
- Let Candy set up, then cut into pieces.
- Candy may not set up in humid conditions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by villagegirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes