Au Gratin Sausage Skillet
Recipe from Grandmother's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) lowfat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- 5 1/4 ounce(s) au gratin potato mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 16 ounce(s) kielbasa, cut into slices
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage in until lightly golden; drain. Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix. Stir in water. Cover and cook for 18 minutes, stirring often. Add vegetables; cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note