- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash browns
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1/4 cup melted butter
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Spoon potato mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with crushed cornflakes, and drizzle evenly with butter.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ore-Ida Southern Style Hash Browns.