Au Gratin Hash Browns
Rich-tasting side dish. From Kathy Brandenburg: Elkhorn, Wisconsin. Originally published as Au Gratin Hash Browns in Light & Tasty October/November 2003.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 30-ounce package(s) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) reduced-fat, reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cornflakes, lightly crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, cheese, onion, salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the sour cream and soup. Pour over potato mixture and mix gently to combine. Transfer to a 3-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Toss cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note