Au Gratin Hash Browns
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) hash brown cubes thaw
- 1 pound(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 stick(s) Margarine
- 1 cup(s) Grated Cheddar
- Mix all together, put in 9 X 13 pan. You may put crushed potato chips on top.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mandonan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Au Gratin Hash Browns Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables