Au Gratin Ham Potpie
From Mary Zinsmeister: Slinger, Wisconsin. Recipe published in Quick Cooking November/December 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) boiling water
- 2 cup(s) frozen peas and carrots
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 4-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 2-ounce jar(s) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- • In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, contents of sauce mix and water. Stir in the peas and carrots, ham, soup, mushrooms, milk, sour cream and pimientos. Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. round baking dish.
- • Roll out pastry to fit top of dish; place over potato mixture. Flute edges; cut slits in pastry. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note