Asparagus with Parmesan
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) asparagus cut to 2"
- 2 tablespoon(s) virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parmesan grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest grated
- salt & pepper
- 1. Rinse, cut asp. spears on diagonal
- 2. Fill med. saucepan 1/2 way with water, bring to boil. Add Asp, reduce heat to simmer. Parboil 2 mins. Drain water, toss asp in bowl with ol. oil, parm, & lem rind. s & p
- 3.Serve warm
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camahen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note