Asparagus with Parmesan
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) asparagus cut to 2"
- 2 tablespoon(s) virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parmesan grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest grated
- salt & pepper
- 1. Rinse, cut asp. spears on diagonal
- 2. Fill med. saucepan 1/2 way with water, bring to boil. Add Asp, reduce heat to simmer. Parboil 2 mins. Drain water, toss asp in bowl with ol. oil, parm, & lem rind. s & p
- 3.Serve warm
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camahen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes