Asparagus with Mustard Vinaigrette
A great side dish to serve at a luncheon with a chicken dish or salad. From Jo Durlam: Ames, Iowa. Accompaniment suggestion: Flavorful Onion Burgers. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- • In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes; drain. When cool enough to handle; pat dry. Thread several spears onto two parallel metal or soaked wooden skewers. Repeat with remaining asparagus.
- • Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.
- • For vinaigrette, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Remove asparagus from skewers; drizzle with vinaigrette.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note