- 1/4 cup fat-free honey Dijon dressing (such as Marzetti)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shaved Asiago or Romano cheese
- calories 105
- fat 4.3 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 10.3 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 502 mg
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- fiber 0.9 g
- calcium 184 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place asparagus in a roasting pan; coat with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes. Turn asparagus spears; bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
Drizzle asparagus spears immediately with reserved dressing mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with pepper, and top with cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature.