Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 cup(s) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 pound(s) Fresh asparagus
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) shallots minced
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1. Cook pasta in boing aalted water for about 10 minutes, or until almost tender.
- 2. Add asparagus to boiling water, or until pasta and asparagus, and pasta are tender.Drain well.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef. Cook 8-10 minutes, breaking up the ground beef.
- 4. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon, pour of drippings.
- 5. Heat oil in another skillet. add shallots and garlic. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add beef in, stirring well. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- 6. Combine beef and pasta mixtures together in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- 7. Eat, and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kelsey9130 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes