Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 cup(s) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 pound(s) Fresh asparagus
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) shallots minced
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1. Cook pasta in boing aalted water for about 10 minutes, or until almost tender.
- 2. Add asparagus to boiling water, or until pasta and asparagus, and pasta are tender.Drain well.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef. Cook 8-10 minutes, breaking up the ground beef.
- 4. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon, pour of drippings.
- 5. Heat oil in another skillet. add shallots and garlic. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add beef in, stirring well. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- 6. Combine beef and pasta mixtures together in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- 7. Eat, and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kelsey9130 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note