this was great! used regular balsamic. didn't put tomatoes in first, just mixed together for 10 min. nice addition to asparagus.
Asparagus with Tomato and Feta
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
White balsamic vinegar lightly dresses Asparagus with Tomato and Feta. This easy asparagus side is also tossed with grape tomatoes and feta for extra flavor and added color.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 75
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Sodium: 204mg
- 1 1/2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound trimmed asparagus
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place tomatoes and olive oil on a jelly-roll pan; toss. Bake at 425° for 4 minutes. Add asparagus; bake 9 minutes. Top with vinegar, salt, pepper, and crumbled feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note