Asparagus Spears with Lemon-Tarragon Butter
Substitute fresh thyme for fresh tarragon if you prefer. The herb butter can also be served over baked fish fillets.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 42
- Fat: 1.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 5.8g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 307mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Calcium: 28mg
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons light butter
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water in a large skillet 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Drain well, and return asparagus to pan.
- Add butter and remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes; toss gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note