Asparagus Sesame Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 fresh asparagus spears
- 12 bread slices, crusts removed
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds, toasted
- • Trim asparagus spears to 6 in.; set aside. Flatten bread with a rolling pin. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and blue cheese until blended. Spread over bread; top with an asparagus spear and roll up tightly.
- • Roll in butter; place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Yield: 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note