This is a nice spring salad with crisp asparagus and radish. A very light dressing - I would use a little more mint.
Asparagus Salad with Beans and Feta
So the beans and feta don't break up too much, gently toss the mixture with your hands.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 9.3g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 531mg
- Calcium: 132mg
- 3 cups (1-inch) diagonally cut asparagus
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Steam the asparagus, covered, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse asparagus with cold water, and drain. Combine asparagus and next 4 ingredients (asparagus through onions) in a large bowl.
- Combine the juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Pour over asparagus mixture; toss gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads