Asparagus Salad with Lemon & Feta
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon each zest and juice from 1 lemon, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- BRING about 1/2 inch water to boil in large skillet. Add asparagus; cover. Simmer 3 to 4 min. or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain. Rinse asparagus with cold water; drain well on paper towels.
- MEANWHILE, mix mustard and lemon juice in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until well blended and thickened.
- PLACE asparagus on plate; top with mustard sauce, cheese and lemon zest.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asparagus Salad with Lemon & Feta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes